The following is the fee schedule for the 2016/17 school year as approved by the Project MEGSSS, Inc. Board of Directors on November 17, 2015. Tuition fees are due at registration (or by semester during the after-school year). Payment plans are available upon request; call the office at 314.842.5968 to inquire.
|Test Fee||$55||Includes testing report|
|Late Registration Fee||$10 (additional)||Test form and payment must be postmarked 14 calendar days prior to admissions test date for which you are registered|
|Alternate Test Date Fee||$75||Includes the test fee and late registration fee--only applies to those testing who miss registration entirely, not to students testing on alternate dates because of religious reasons.|
Note: Students entering provisionally (after the deadline and completion of all testing) must pay the test and late regisration fees.
|Introductory Elements Coursework for New Students||Full Day||$600|
|Half Day||$350||Core courses only|
|Independent Option||$200||Tutoring extra, to be arranged with tutor|
|MathJam||Full Day||$600||Any combination of courses, plus supplies fee for material-intensive courses|
|Half Day||$350||Plus supplies fee for material-intensive courses|
|Half Day||$350||After Math only|
1. Tuition is due at registration. Fee includes registration and all course materials unless otherwise specified. No refunds.
2. Early registration (by March 31) discount on full day registrations, $30 (by PayPal only).
3. After March 31, friends and family discount on all registrations, $15 (by PayPal only). Please note the friend/family who is registering.
|Tution (all 3 courses)||$530 for all courses (per semester)||Due in adavance on August 15 and December 15|
|Tuition (per course)||$175 (per course) plus a $25 per semester nonrefundable registration fee.||If paid for the full year in advance, only one $25 registration fee will be assessed.|
|Late Fee (for registration)||$15||For late registrations|
|Late Fee (per month)||$10||If tuition is not paid within 30 days of the due date|
|Sibling Discount||$60 (per semester)||For second student|
1. If a student withdraws prior to the start of the after-school semester, refund of all semester tuition will be made, less any discounts taken for payment of tuition upfront. After the start of the semester, no refunds for the semester will be made.
2. Tuition must be paid in advance unless a written agreement is executed and returned to the office specifying payment due dates. If tuition is not received on a timely basis, no future registrations will be accepted until payment is made in full. In addition, no grades will be provided to the student for completed coursework.
Families who need assistance to cover tuition are encouraged to apply for financial assistance. No discounts apply to those who receive partial assistance for tuition. For more information about applying for financial assistance at Project MEGSSS, click HERE.