Our donors enable Project MEGSSS to provide financial assistance to students. While tuition supports our core programs, our growth is fueled by individuals, corporations, and foundations.
We would like to gratefully acknowledge the support of the following corporate and foundation donors, who have consistently and generously provided Project MEGSSS with funding to extend our support for students throughout the St. Louis Metropolitan Area:
- The Saigh Foundation: established by the late Fred M. Saigh, who touched the lives of many people he barely knew, by sensing their need for assistance and offering help at critical times in their lives. The Foundation continues the important work begun by Mr. Saigh, by assisting St. Louis-area organizations that benefit children and youth, primarily in the areas of education and health care.
- Employees Community Fund (ECF) of Boeing St. Louis: established by McDonnell Aircraft founder James S. McDonnell in 1947 as a charitable payroll-deduction plan, the Employees Community Fund of Boeing St. Louis (ECF) has raised more than $150 million for charities in the St. Louis region. Last year Boeing St. Louis employees, through their ECF donations, provided more than $2.4 million to some 270 St. Louis charities.
- Esco Foundation, for financial aid support.
- Monsanto Fund, our newest supporter.
- An anonymouse foundation - you know who you are - who has been instrumental in funding capacity-building efforts.
of Custom Webs (www.customwebs.com)
|Long-term support of web hosting and outreach (also former Board President)|
|Washington University||Classroom space for annual testing events|
|Maryville University, School of Education||Co-sponsoring open AMC 8 math competition|
|Bryan Cave, LLP||Pro bono legal services|
|Karl Hartfelder of iDeations||Design Services|
Ken Wolfe of Stories & Lies While-You-Wait
|Summer storyteller extraordinaire|
|South Tech High School||Classroom space for alternate test dates|
|Kirk Day School||Classroom space for Logic Bootcamp|