Please support our mission by donating to Project MEGSSS.
Project MEGSSS brings alive the excitement and power of mathematics to high-talent students in grades 5-8 by bridging the gap between elementary and high school mathematics with challenging summer and year-round programs. Our students typically enter high school and college ready for more advanced mathematics. A significant number of alumni graduate with degrees in STEM fields and move on to employment in these dynamic fields. Financial assistance to families of modest means is a high priority for the program. We partner with individuals, organizations, and businesses to provide financial assistance and to continually expand our programs to communities with limited access to math enrichment programs. Check out our sponsors. Won't you support Project MEGSSS today, and help us grow? When you do, you help to put the "M" in STEM!
- $ 100 Buys a graphing calculator for a student
- $ 150 Sponsors lunch for a teacher training day
- $ 250 Sponsors the annual graduation party (T-Shirts! A chocolate fountain? A little bit of fun...)
- $ 600 Sponsors a student for a two-week summer program!
- $1,000 Underwrites the summer program special events!
- $2,500 Sponsors all tutoring for our after-school program students for one year!
- $5,000 Provides five scholarships for students in our after-school program for one year!
Other ways to support Project MEGSSS: