Thank you for your payment. Your transaction has been completed, and a receipt for your purchase has been emailed to you. More specifics about your registration are covered below. We suggest that you download this page for future reference.
- Prior to the first class, you will receive an email giving instructions on what to bring to class and other appropriate details. For first year Elements students, it is helpful if your students has a separate email account they may use to receive messages through the online Moodle. If you have not previously provided this, we will use the parent’s email address. The email may be changed later in the student’s profile.
- Emergency information forms should be completed if your child did not participate in the summer programs. This must be done each school year and can be done online HERE.
- See below for fall enrollment deadlines and the 2016-2017 Academic Schedule.
Questions about registrations may be directed to Jessica Terri, our Director of Recruitment, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions about the program may be directed to Warren Clark, our Program Manager, at email@example.com.
Fall Enrollment Deadlines
- Fall After-School Registration Deadline: Register online by Friday, July 29 ($15 late fee after this date)
- Last Day to Apply for 2016-2017 After-School Program Financial Aid: Apply online by Friday, July 22, Decisions byMonday, July 29; students requesting financial aid must first register as part of their application.
- Fall After-School Term Location Options/Start Dates:
- St. Charles, location TBD, Monday, August 22
- Nerinx Hall in Webster Groves, Tuesday, August 16
- DeSmet in Creve Coeur, Wednesday, August 17
2016 - 2017 Academic Schedule for After-School Classes
- Begins Tuesday, August 16 (Nerinx), Wednesday, August 17 (De Smet), 2016
- No Monday class on Sept. 5 (Labor Day)
- No Tuesday/Wednesday classes on Oct. 10-11 for Yom Kippur. Monday class meets.
- No Monday class on Oct. 31 for Halloween
- Thanksgiving Break, November 22-23; classes resume November 28
- Semester Ends December 13 (Nerinx), 14 (De Smet)
- Holiday Break, December 22, 2016 through January 8, 2017
- Resumes for all sites January 9-11, 2017
- No Monday class on January 16 (MLK Day)
- No Monday class on February 20 (President’s Day)
- Spring Break March 14-20; classes resume March 21*
- No Monday class on April 17 (Easter Monday)
- Semester Ends May 15-17
- Some schedules may change by site.
- MEGSSS students attend classes one day per week. First year classes will have the option of Tuesday (Nerinx), or Wednesday (De Smet), second years may have the option of Tuesday (Nerinx) or Wednesday (De Smet), and third years will have classes on Wednesday (De Smet). All classes subject to minimum class sizes.
- Classes begin at 3:40 p.m. First year classes end at 6 p.m. and second and third year students at 6:30 p.m. Tutoring is available to first year students upon request from 6 to 6:30 p.m. Second and third year students should arrange any necessary tutoring.