MathJam18 and Introduction to Elements, our 2-week summer camps, will be offered in 2018 as follows:
- June 11-22 in Webster Groves (Nerinx Hall High School)
- July 9- 20 in Creve Coeur (De Smet Jesuit High School)
Full-day and half-day options are available.
"Logic Bootcamp" will also be offered in one week, half-day sessions, as follows:
- May 29 - June 1 (Maryville University)
- July 23 - 27 (Kirk Day School)
Summer registration is due Monday, May 14 (a $15 late fee applies after this date). Students who test for the Elements program will be placed in Elements or MathJam18, depending on test results. Apply for summer financial aid HERE by Tuesday, May 1st; decisions by Monday, May 14.
Links to Registration Forms:
- Introduction to Elements
- MathJam18 for 5th & 6th Graders
- MathJam18 for 7th & 8th Grades (includes advanced Elements students):
- Before/After Care
Additional details about summer programs are provided below:
- Registration Planning Packets (for details, including course descriptions):
Fall After-School Programs
Our fall after-school elements programs begin on August 14 and 15 (Lutheran High location will start on August 20). Students attend one afternoon per week. Registrations are due by Monday, July 30 (a $15 late fee applies after this date).
In late June, links will be available below to register for one of the following courses:
Mondays (at Lutheran High School in St. Peters):
Tuesdays (at Nerinx Hall High School in Webster Groves):
Wednesdays (at De Smet Jesuit High School in Creve Coeur):
- First year after-school program
- First year "hybrid" after-school program (start time at 4:50 p.m., includes online curriculum component)
- Second year after-school program
- Third year after-school program
You may apply for fall financial aid online HERE through Friday, July 20; decisions by Monday, July 30. Students requesting financial aid must first register as part of their application.
Withdrawals from the Elements Program
If your child needs to withdraw from a course at Project MEGSSS, please fill out a Withdrawal Form so that we can alert our staff and monitor feedback. Thank you!