Project MEGSSS admissions testing for the 2021-2022 will take place online.
Testing will open soon and closes May 17th, 2021. Interested parents please complete our testing registration form here.
The fee to test is $65.00 (we will accept late registrations from May 17th- 21st with an additional $15 fee)
Once your registration is submitted, we will process your payment and build a testing profile for your student. You will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org with testing details, the timeframe, and login information within 3 days of receipt of your registration.
Our 2021-2022 admissions process will take place on a rolling basis through May 21st, 2021.
MathJam is a summer challenge experience for incoming students ages 10-14, designed to:
- Nurture mathematics interest in younger students,
- Introduce middle school students to advanced topics not covered in a school setting, and
- Provide activity-based experiences that allow students to make connections between mathematics, science, art, and literature.
Nominations and admission testing are not required for MathJam. Students should be interested in math exploration and score at the 90th percentile or higher on standardized tests. For 2021, MathJam is a 2-week online summer camp, offered in both June and July. We also have an online bonus week of Puzzles and Programming, one of our most popular MathJam courses!
We have an exicting summer of online enrichment planned for your children. Let's keep the summer slump at bay while we have fun with math!
MathJam21 is offered in two-week sessions:
- Session 1: 9 AM to noon | June 14-25 | $395
- Session 2: 9 AM to noon | July 12-23 | $395
- Register for MathJam21 here
Additional Summer Programs:
- Puzzles & Programming: 9AM to noon | July 26-30 | $275 Register here
- Logic Bootcamp: 8:30 to 11:30 AM | June 7-11 or Aug. 2-6 | $275 Register here
Note: Logic Bootcamp requires completion of Operational Systems before the course begins. Registration is available here.
Summer Course for Current Elements Students:
- Elements Number Theory and Probability: 8:30 AM to noon | June 14-25 | $395
- Elements Advanced Digital Logic: 8:30 to 11:30 AM | July 12-23rd | $395
- Register for Elements Summer Courses here
Prerequisite notes: Elements courses are available for current Elements students. Advanced Digital Logic is available to Elements students who have completed Operational Systems and Chapters 1 and 2 of Book 1 Logic.
Our Handbook and Calendar are below: