Project MEGSSS admissions testing for the 2022-2023 is taking place now until June 1st.
For the 2022-2023 Admissions year, we are hosting an online admissions test.
Testing Fee: $65.00 (Scholarships Available. Apply here)
If you are interested in pursuing admissions to our Elements program, please register for our admissions test HERE
Please send any questions to email@example.com
Tuition is $750 per semester (please note we offer scholarships, if you are interested please comlpete the application below)
Classes start the end of August 2022 | Our 2022-2023 Elements program is still under development but will occur Wednesday evenings from 4-6:20pm either in person or on our virtual platform. View our 2021 schedule here.
We are also hosting a Friday Nights Live program where each academic year will have the opportunity to meet in person one night a month. At MEGSSS Friday Night Live each year/level will have the opportunity to meet in person once a month.
Registration for our 2022-2023 will open July of 2022! Please make sure to come back then to complete our registration form here.
We offer two avenues to apply for a scholarship. Please note: All applicants must have registered for courses, or the application will be denied.
1. Families who are eligible for federal lunch programs are eligible for our educator-directed scholarship that streamlines the application process. In 2021, students in districts where all receive federal lunch programs must also meet an income test and provide income verification. Please inquire at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. For all others, financial aid applications are accepted online – apply here. Submission of the most recent federal tax return is required for this process.
MathJam is a summer challenge experience for incoming students ages 10-13, designed to:
- Nurture mathematics interest in younger students,
- Introduce middle school students to advanced topics not covered in a school setting, and
- Provide activity-based experiences that allow students to make connections between mathematics, science, art, and literature.
Nominations and admission testing are not required for MathJam. Students should be interested in math exploration and score at the 90th percentile or higher on standardized tests.
We have an exciting summer of online enrichment planned for your children. Let’s keep the summer slump at bay while we have fun with math!
MathJam22 is offered in two-week sessions | Register Here
- Session 1: June 13- 24th at Ursuline Academy 341 S Sappington Rd, St Louis, MO 63122 from 8:30 am to 11:30am or from 12:30-3:45pm. You are able to register your student for a full day- MathJam22 from 8:30 a. to 3:45 pm.
- Session 2: July 11- 22nd at St. John Vianney High School, Kirkwood, 1311 S. Kirkwood Road, Kirkwood from 8:30 am to 11:30am or 12:30-3:45pm. You are able to register your student for a full day-MathJam22 from 8:30 am to 3:45 pm.
- Half Day | $395.00
Full Day | $790.00
- Half Day | $395.00
Summer Course for Current Elements Students | Register Here
- Session 1: Intro to Elements and Operational Systems | June 13- 24th at Ursuline Academy 341 S Sappington Rd, St Louis, MO 63122 from 12:30-3:45pm.
- Session 2: Intro to Elements and Operational Systems | July 11- 22nd at St. John Vianney High School, Kirkwood, 1311 S. Kirkwood Road, Kirkwood from 8:30 am to noon.
- Tuition: $395.00
- Full Day (Elements and MathJam22) | $790.00
Prerequisite notes: Elements courses are available for current Elements students. Advanced Digital Logic is available to Elements students who have completed Operational Systems and Chapters 1 and 2 of Book 1 Logic.
Our Handbook | Student and Parent Handbook